Spinruten Street Fishing Jig
Rods with glued, full tip, for the smallest lures and for fishing from small distance. Very fast, perfectly balanced and perfectly delicate. Two different casting weights and two lengths.
The rods from Dragon STREET FISHING series are produced in Multi-Layer technology, which consists of putting few layers of graphite in the root. Japanese TORAY company, our exclusive supplier of graphite matts, prepared for this series special product, which should considerably raise the resistance of the rod to mechanical damages, with practically not visible increase in the blank's mass. Very delicate (at the first sight) matt, of the factory name 1K Wooven Carbon Blank Guard System, is not only resilient but also soft and stiff. After the rods' test, before and after adding the last layer as the material which was mentioned before, we claimed that with the increase of weight about 7 - 10 g all the rods gained faster action. Perfect balance of the spinning rods was preserved. The goal was achieved in 100%.
The multi-layer construction joins three kinds of graphites from Japanese Toray company:
• graphite 30 mln PSI which is the main substance of the blank's root;
• high module graphite 36 and 40 mln PSI in middle layers, especially in these places in blanks where weight reduction and accelerate action;
• the composition of graphites with different stiffnesses in outer layer, which was used to increase the resistance to damages
All the elements used to create STREET FISHING rods meet the quality standards set by Team Dragon:
• SiC type guides with the ring with reduced diameter and weight, which transfer the heat, that occurs as an effect of friction of the line (especially braid), especially during castings.
Embedded in light but strong and elastic frame;
• the handle from light, hard and durable EVA foam in "urban camouflage";
• SCXVS type of handle;
• two components, ageless, epoxy varnish for frappings;
• threads for frappings by American Gudebrod company.
Growing popularity of streetfishing is a fact. During last two seasons we observed characteristics of fishing in this type of competition and the needs of the anglers who prefer this style of fishing. At the beginning we prepared 10 rods, which we hope, will go into your preferences.
Die Firma Design-Fishing wurde Anfang 1989 gegründet. Anfangs war sie in Polen Vertreter der West-Deutschen Marken „Balzer“ und „Cormoran“, und seit Beginn Mitte 1990, noch der Firma „DAM“. Die Jahre 1989-1992 ist die Zeit der dynamischer Entwicklung, durch neue geschäftliche Kontakte und die Suche nach neuen Absatzmärkten. Mitte 1991 kaufte die Firma ein Baugrundstück mit einer kleiner 5-Hektar großen See, in Umkreis Bromberg im Dorf Deutsch-Kruschin. Bauarbeiten dauerten mehr als ein Jahr, und im September 1992 konnte die Firma in den neuen Firmensitz in Deutsch-Kruschin 56A umziehen.